If anyone has purchased concert tickets to the 3 Doors Down/Shinedown concert in Pikeville... and have decided to sell them-- I know a couple of people who are hoping to get 2 tickets!
If anyone has purchased concert tickets to the 3 Doors Down/Shinedown concert in Pikeville... and have decided to sell them-- I know a couple of people who are hoping to get 2 tickets!
Is it already soldout?????
Shinedown is by far and away one if not the worst band I have ever heard. Arteyu is a close second.
I dont think I have ever even heard of them. lol
i LOVE shinedown!
yea their close to being sold out..their really hard to find right now..thats why i got my tickets early...
i heard system of a down was gonna be there as well as CCR singing "down on the corner" with a special appearance from fallout boy singin "sugar we're going down"
some other cover songs
"downtown"
"i wont back down"
"burn one down"
"slow down"
there will also be a cameo from J-Lo and and Fat Joe singin "hold you down"
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Took me a while... but I got it DOWN now.
how funny and you dont even mention the only DOWN that was DOWN before any of them.
I got tickets the day they went on sale, the arena holds 8000 so there still should be some tickets.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
well I went through ticketmaster.com -- which is what they tried. They were wanting Floor Admission but no tickets were available although they can still get in the upper level. I just wanted to try to find some floor tickets for them.
Bookmarks